closed December 14th, 1938
grid reference TM 293 749
View in Google Earth
last updated 04/05/2015
Closed in 1938, when the license was transferred to the Lowestoft Norman (now Norman Warrior).
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)