Bury St Edmunds Three Kings
previously known as Vine, Three Kings' Heads
grid reference TL 852 642
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 31/08/2015
Location confirmed on the 1885 OS map at Bury Record Office; the building on site now is modern, so the original one must have been demolished.
Became Montague Burton's in 1933 with a bar retained to rear of premises. After closure the right hand part of property was demolished to provide a new passageway.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)