Bury St Edmunds Jolly Toper
previously known as Southgate Brewery, Brewery
opened 1833 circa
13 Southgate St
grid reference TL 858 637
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 10/03/2016
Parts of the building date from the 16th century, others from the 19th.
Listed at 12 Southgate st in 1891
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)