Bury St Edmunds Horse & Groom
47 St Andrews St South
grid reference TL 851 641
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 10/03/2016
Site now occupied by an Indian Restaurant. When the pub closed, its license was transferred to the (now also closed) Priors.
Also listed at 33, 35 or 37 St Andrews St.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)