Bury St Edmunds Cricketers Inn
previously known as Green Dragon, Cricketer's Arms
142 King's Rd
grid reference TL 849 641
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
Stood on the north side of what's now King's Road, roughly where the roundabout junction with Parkway is now, as shown on an 1886 OS Map.
The pub is named on an 1885 map.
Field Lane became Cemetery Rd after 1851 and then King's Rd. in the 20th centuary.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)