Bury St Edmunds Army & Navy
previously known as Selby's Porter Shop
26 Abbeygate St
grid reference TL 854 642
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 29/07/2015
Also listed at 27 Abbeygate in 1865 & 1869. Now the Cancer Research shop.
Was on one side of Abbeygate St between 1856 and 1859, then was on the other side until 1869.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)