Burnt Fen Fish & Duck
grid reference TL 609 826
View in Google Earth
Burnt Fen is part of the Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill parish
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
The pub is shown on the 1958 OS map but has disappeared by the 1974 sheet, so must have closed in between these dates. It actually stood within Mildenhall Parish, but we list it here as it was in the area known as Burnt Fen.
Presumably demolished, as no sign could be found of it in 2009.
Shown here on the 1887 OS map.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)