Scroll through other Bury St Edmunds closed premises
The core of the building dates from the 16th century, but the facade is 19th century.
Name probably changed about 1869.
listed building grade II
last updated 21/08/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)