Scroll through other Bungay closed premises
May also be listed at Common Ln and Cherrytree Rd (in 1855).
The pub appears on the 1927 OS map, but not on the 1957 sheet (available maps in between are not sufficiently detailed) so it must have closed between those dates.
last updated 21/07/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)