Brandon Fox & Hounds
closed 1938 and 1969 (between)
grid reference TL 789 863
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
Reportedly this pub was little more than two small cottages and it appears on OS maps up to 1938. In late 1960s they were both pulled down and the present building, once called the Forest pub but now used as a private house, was built on the site.
Shown here on the 1884 OS map.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1872 BSE Record Office details from Ken Griffin)