Bury St Edmunds Butchers' Arms
24 King's Rd
grid reference TL 849 641
View in Google Earth
last updated 17/05/2015
Kings Rd was previously called Cemetery Rd. and Field Lane before that.
Listed at 18 Cemetery Rd by 1861, 20 Cemetery Rd. by 1874, 24 Cemetery Rd. 1891 and 24 King's Rd. by 1916. May have been in Field Lane earlier. (Street renaming and renumbering)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)