Beck Row Royal Oak
previously known as Oak
closed between 1890 and 1904?
grid reference TL 700 770
View in Google Earth
Beck Row is part of the Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill parish
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 20/04/2016
Has also been listed in Mildenhall; reasonable as Beck Row is part of Mildenhall Parish.
Currently residential and known as Oak House, but we're told it's been empty for some years.
Shown here on the 1882 OS map.
It can still be seen on the 1890 OS map but appears to have gone by the 1904 sheet, so presumably closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)