Ashfield cum Thorpe Swan
closed between 1970 and 1977
grid reference TM 203 616
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 12/10/2015
Shown as a pub up to the 1970 OS map; on the 1977 sheet it's shown as "The Swan House", so must have closed between those dates.
In 1861 listed at Cretingham Rd / Debenham Rd
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)