Aldeburgh King's Head
previously known as Queen's Head
closed July 16th, 1909
grid reference TM 464 566
View in Google Earth
last updated 17/04/2015
Demolished for a garage.
According to the 1904 Woodbridge licensing records, the King's Head's license was issued in 1796.
The renewal of the license was refused on July 16th, 1909.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)