previously known as Cross and Posting
closed March 10th, 1959
grid reference TM 465 568
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 19/02/2016
Now a shop.
According to the 1904 Woodbridge licensing records, the Cross's license was issued in 1790. Closed in 1959, with the license transferred to the Lowestoft Prince Albert.
Also listed in the High Street (1912 & 1922).
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic book information from Bob Mitchell)