Ipswich Ipswich Arms
closed 1900 circa
2 Lower Brook St
grid reference TM 164 444
View in Google Earth
last updated 12/04/2015
This pub has been demolished and replaced by a shop.
Also listed in Dog's Head St.
A report in the Suffolk Chronicle** on 23rd January, 1813 reports the death of the wife of the landlord, W. ALEXANDER on 17th January, 1813, aged 40
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(census information from Dudley Diaper)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)