Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Closed in 1905 when a license renewal was refused.
At some time before 1888, the Bear & Crown was incorporated into the Suffolk Hotel. The 1884 OS map shows two distinct pubs where the Suffolk now stands, perhaps confirming this?
last updated 07/11/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
Closure date from Borough Police records.