Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Demolished. The beer house used to stand on the corner of Holywells Road and Myrtle Road; probably where the roundabout is now.
An earlier inn of this name is recorded as having stood "in St. Nicholas parish", but it was long gone by 1888 when it was mentioned in the proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and Natural History. [Myrtle Rd. is in St Clement's parish]
last updated 27/12/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(census information from Dudley Diaper)