On an old postcard the pub is referred to as "not halfs" house.
The pub appears on the 1958 OS maps but not 1979, so presumably closed some time between.
last updated 06/05/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)