Scroll through other Aldeburgh closed premises
Local rumours suggest that this lost pub was once the centre for local smugglers on the edge of the marsh?
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Black Horse's beerhouse license was issued in 1843. It got a full license on Februay 6th 1961.
last updated 24/11/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)