Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
The building dates from the 17th century and is owned by the Ipswich Building Preservation Trust.
The license was surrendered in 1958 in exchange for the princely sum of £1600.
Currently used as offices.
listed building grade II
last updated 07/11/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from the Ipswich licensing records.
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)