Scroll through other Westerfield Real Ale pubs
Since August 2013 has been operated by Deben Inns after a period of closure.
The original Swan was over the road in a building now called the Slade. It closed its doors in 1829 as a result of the enclosure of Westerfield Green. The current building opened about a year later.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(census information from Dudley Diaper)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)