Located at Albert Brewery.
Station Road became Victoria Road and this brewery is probably associated with the Albert Inn.
A report in the Ipswich Journal** in Aug 1875 states that :
To be sold by auction the very desirable and substantial premises known as the Albert Brewery, comprising a very convenient dwelling house with large garden attached; brew house, malt and hop rooms, with wine and spirit vaults under, large ale store in two compartments with granary over capable of storing 300 quarters of grain, licensed refreshment room, foreman's cottage, stable, cart lodge, large yard etc., forming a most convenient business premises, with a considerable space frontage to the high road at the entrance to the town, and close to the railway station. Possession at Michaelmas. The two quarter plant may be taken at valuation.
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
The 1871 Census lists George Kew (Brewer, Brewery, Station Rd., not named, Wife/Married/24y/born Bramfield) with Sarah Kew (Brewery, Station Rd., not named, Head/Married/35y/born Norwich, Norfolk)
Registered as Flintham, Hall & Co in Jan. 1885.
The 1891 Census lists William H Hall (Brewer, Albert Brewery & House, Station Rd., Head/Married/39y/born Beckley, Oxforfordshire) with Helen Rey Hall (Albert Brewery & House, Station Rd., Wife/Married/44y/born Beckley, Oxforfordshire)
The 1901 Census lists William H Hall (Brewer, Albert House, Station Rd., Head/Widower/49y/born Beckley, Oxfordshire) with +Alice L Hall (Albert House, Station Rd., Daughter/Single/19y/born Aldeburgh)
The 1911 Census lists William Henry Hall (Brewer, Albert House, Victoria Rd., Head/Widower/59y/born Oxford Beckley) with Alice Lousia Hall (House Keeper for her father, Albert House, Victoria Rd., Daughter/Widower/29y/born Aldeburgh)
In 1912 Flintham, Hall & Co Ltd are listed at Albert Brewery & Station Mill.
The 1916 Kelly's Directory lists Flintham, Hall & Co. Limited (Brewers, Albert Brewery & Station Mill)
Taken over by Adnams in 1924 together with 5 public houses. The brewery buildings are now gone.